Thursday 20 November 2008

All Saints Church Ryde (Day 23)


All Saint's Church Ryde this is where my latest wedding on Saturday will be, it is a beautiful Church but its huge and it will be night time when the wedding is held, this shot is from the practice tonight camera settings M 1/125, f5.6,iso3200 fill flash upright but slightly forward, the actually ceremony will be with no flash at iso 3200/6400 and I will use the mono pod at iso1600 but then it will be 1/20, f4 a challenging wedding.



4 comments:

Lary Family said...

Wow, I can't even imagine dealing with those settings!
The church is beautiful!!

Unknown said...

That does sound like a challenge! I can't wait to see the wedding photos!

Tess said...

What a beautiful setting! What a challenge! But I know you are up to it! :)

Sandra said...

Wow, what a gorgeous church. That would be a challenge to me for sure - for you I doubt it. I cannot wait to see those pictures.