Friday 10 April 2009

Wow, its been a long time...... Tri-Sports Relay


























These nutters ran then another team member cycled ( except for one who did both ) then another rides a horse only problem is its up and down 4 miles of downland and woods! And the bloke that ran and cycled won it with his partner he is a triathlon competitor though.










I think this is probably the best Event photography that I have shot. These images are soft on purpose...lol



wilky

























5 comments:

Sandra said...

Wilky's BACK! Woohoo
Great action shots!

Unknown said...

Great captures - I especially like the ones where we can see the expressions on their faces...it was obviously a strenuous workout!

Tess said...

Wow! I love the shot of the biker! I miss triathlons. Sigh...

Eric L said...

Been wondering when you'd be back! yay, great shots! New 5D?

Martin Wilkins said...

Too be honest I was a little camera shy when I came back from holiday and had a rest from it all.

Yes Eric I bought a 1dmk111 which packed up after 3day and 900 shot so much to Simons disgust I exchanged it for the 5dmk11, still not convinced by it, but it could be me having to relearn how to shoot :-)