Sunday 4 October 2009

Some wedding images from this year

Love this shot the bride and a guest dancing.. Here she was just watching all her family having fun..
Love the colours to this shot and the lady is very photogenic.


Not the best of locations but they are so in love.



Guests with something to celibrate ( a little bump...lol )





The bride and all her mates... pricless.


I am the boss............











Whoop's..............



I love the " Oh my good its to day " look... lol


Thanks for looking, these are just a few from the 20 odd weddings I have shot this year please keep coming back as I will add some every few days and some comments would be fantastic
Wilky









1 comment:

Sandra said...

Wilky, your weddings have gotten better and better. Congratulations on 20+ weddings and keep posting I enjoy taking a peak at your work and your world.